Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Two-Fare Zone

I live in the middle of nowhere in Brooklyn. In order to get home, I take a train, to a bus, to another bus, hail a rickshaw to take me across a rainbow bridge, answer a riddle from a Sphinx, wrassle up a unicorn and ride down a yellow-brick road. It. Sucks. Balls.

It's a pain in the ass when you have to wait on a bus AND a train. Cuz if both of these are late, you are beyond effed. Adn buses in NYC sucks all kinds of ass. Sure there are less nutcases than there are on the train but that's because most buses are so late that the crazies get tired of waiting for them. And what's with the stank attitude from bus drivers? It's not my fault you chose that job out of the sorting hat - suck it up!

I've been trying to move to anyplace close to a train, but since this is NYC (Land of trust fund hipsters and cocaine-addled yuppies), I'd have to sell some organs to get a decent studio (which sucks because I only have so many, but then again if I sell organs I won't have to eat as much, so maybe I COULD afford an overpriced cave).

Seriously can someone send me a link or e-mail me a super-secret connection that everyone else seems to have except me? I won't tell anybody, promise!

In fact, just e-mail me; don't even send a link. I don't want my other fans to know.

No comments: