Thursday, August 02, 2007

How Popular Am I?

So I recently signed up for this Google Analytics thingy which does some sort of stie tracking or some junk (I'm so inter-web-savvy, can't ya tell?). Basically, I want to see how many people actually visit this thing, in case I should cut my losses and invest in putting info on a stock ticker over Times Square.

So far, it says 0 hits which is sad. Sigh, it's like sitting around at your own birthday party and waiting for people to show up. Except this blog doesn't offer free booze so the incentive really isn't there.

Oh right! I also have to start re-posting past articles. I think I'll do that soon. Maybe that will drive up the counters, or stats or whatever.

Here's where you can see 'em all at once: Wesleyan Argus Search!

I'll still post super-specials up here though. The next one is an oldie that may only apply to people under 25, but then again the statistics show that that's my best demographic so...we'll see.

No comments: