Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mounting Fees

It's official; I have to buy a camera! My fame is catching up with me and I don't have a video or audio of myself floating around the Webiverse. So I'm going to break down and buy a half-decent camera with money I don't really have. Can someone drop a $1,000,000 lottery ticket on the floor right now? Please??!?! For serious - a brutha is po' right now.

Plus, check my MySpace link. Due to popular demand (and by that I mean the demand of my 1 and only 1 devoted fan), I have finally updated my MySpace calendar so you can all see the lovely shows I'll be doing for the next couple months. Most are free, some are auditions - you should come. So that one day, I'll land a Comedy Central Special and pay you back for all the 2 drink minimums and shitty shitty small back rooms you supported me through.

No comments: