Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back To My Roots

So, my stint as a theatre actor has ended, not with a whimper, nor a bang.

I am back to doing stand-up which you should see soon...or better yet now!

I'll be doing a rough cut at Studio 315 a.k.a. the Comedy Corner.
Comedy Corner - The Workout:
303 West 42nd Street (go to 42nd Street, enter thru right side, go up to the 3rd floor and go to room 315)
TIME: 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM
DRINKS: $5 on Grey Goose and Tonics
COST: $5 (but it's worth it!!!)

And of course, there is my weekly show at Pinetree Lodge! It's going to be a hot show in the even hotter city Monday night.

President Jackson Show:
326 East 35th Street (between 1st and 2nd Ave)
TIME: Mondays 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Drink Specials: 2-for-1 draft beers and well drinks ($5 only, yes please!)
Cost: FREE!!!!!

Finally, what's up with the British invasion??!?! Between Amy Winehouse (or Amy Crackhouse - come on, please get your life together), M.I.A. (who's pretty much global), and Lily Allen, I think I should apply for dual citizenship.

No comments: