Saturday, June 23, 2007

Comedy In The Park = Fun!

I did my first show in the park. It. Was. Awesome. Seriously, my faith in comedy has been restored. Suzette Simon hosted and organized it with the help of Aaron Kominos-Smith, Drew, and David (I think?) Plus two friends of mine came out. A woman came up to me after the show and said "You were really good. I remember seeing you a year ago and you are much improved." Wow, a year ago already. I was grateful to hear that; I also felt a year closer to Alzheimer's. Sigh, it's always good to feel like I'm making headway.

Shout-outs to Del, Ted Greenberg (and his improv), Charlie Kasov, Phil O'Reilly, Jimmy Wohl, Upa, Adam Lash, Dave Lester, Sue Ferrer (love ya mommy!) and Freddy Sheffield/Miguel Pinata for doing their thang! I hope the laughs continue.

Please check le website provided below for more details.

www.nylaughs.org

Finally can someone help me set up a proper hyperlink? Because Blogger is being a penis and will not do it the easy way! WTF?! Not cool, i-peeps, not cool.

No comments: