Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Celebrities Should Be Treated Like Normies

I promised I would never have to bring this chick's name into anything I write. But I am so tired of seeing her in every free paper I pick up. What happened? you ask. Let's just say a certain heiress (we'll call her Versailles Tower) is facing some jail time and is now whining about her "unfair" treatment. Apparently, it shouldn't be a crime to drive around drunk and breaking the speed limit on a suspended license. Wah wah wah, suck it Tower.

Now there are petitions floating around to free Versailles becasue she's being persecuted. Ummm...what? This woman violated THREE conditions of her probation and openly flouts the laws in this country. I'm not a hardcore patriot but I know when and where to drink, and it's not in my car! I'm pretty sure the Constitution doesn't have an amendment saying "If you're a rich, spoiled, drugged out white hobag, you can do anything!" Or maybe that law was under the "Bill of That's Hot," a piece of Americana I missed because I don't own a pretty pink American History textbook with a teacup dog on the front cover. Are you kidding me? Can I start a petition to demand her skank-ho ass be locked up in a maximum security jail, like Riker's with a touch of Oz? At least there, people will be thrilled abot her not wearing underwear.

And why is this news?!! Isn't there, like, a WAR or something going on? Don't we have to worry about housing shortages, the rise of homelessness, problems with minimum wage? WTF, America?

Seriously if there is a God, Allah, Buddha, Shiva, Zeus, any sort of deity, please don't let this herpesaurus rex wander around free. Lock her up in a pen, for good.

No comments: