Sunday, May 30, 2010

ECNY Nominee (?!) and Free Show June 9th!

I figure it's time for the monthly announcement and show plugs. And a pat on the back to me - apparently I was nominated for an ECNY award...what?! I didn't even write my name in. Well thank you to the mystery Joe (or Jane) who did that. I HIGHLY doubt I'll win but either way I appreciate the support.

Anyway, my friend Justin Murray and I run a really awesome show in Park Slope. The last show was packed out and talked about on the interwebs: See the following link. This show promises to be just as heavy hitting!

Pacific Standard Bar
June 9th 2010 - 8 PM
82 4th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
(718) 858-1951

Hosted by me and Justin Murray (Astoria Comedy Competition, UG Show @ Identity Bar)

Featuring:

Leah Bonnema (WeTV, XM Radio, USO Tour in Iraq)
Jeff Kreisler (author of Get Rich Cheating, Comedy Central, IFC)
Rob O'Reilly (Comedy Central's Live At Gotham, Tonight Show with Jay Leno)
Joe Dixon (featured in AM New York, America's African-American Atheist)
Beth MacGregor (Comic Strip Live)
Josh Guarino (critically acclaimed show Cobra Clutch @ Moonshine)

I'll be updating this more often with shows (I'm doing soooooooo many, ya know) so stay tuned.

No comments: