Friday, July 20, 2007

Hypotheticals (or Even In A Dream, I Can't Stop Doing Schtick)

So I had a dream where a friend of mine asked me "If you were a crackhead, would you rather suck dick for crack or take it up the butt for crack?"

And I said "Well if I'm a crackhead, wouldn't I just prefer crack? That's like the definition of crackhead; crack trumps everything."

And then I thought, "Wow, this is something I should write down in my notebook, and subsequently my blog because that could be spun into some comedy gold."

And then I thought, "When did I become so self-important that I feel a need to tell the world that I came up with a shaky premise for a joke, and why didn't I lie and say I was actually talking to a real friend than a dream friend? That makes me look like I have no friends."

And then I realized that I didn't actually think those statements, I said them out loud. In the office I work at. So now everyone thinks I should be straitjacketed. And a straitjacket would be nice, because this office gets really cold in the mornings.

No comments: