Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Blog, New Sets

Whoa, I just switched to the new Blogger and I'm totally thrown off!

Werd, so I wanted to thank everyone who came out to the East Village Lounge show and the Mo Pitkins deal-io. EVL was a little crazy, but it went really well. and the Mo Pitkins set was awesome. I'm going to start taping again (when I can buy AAA batteries) and I'll place clips up soon!

I'll be hosting the "Hey You're Cute!" show this and every Thursday...and now we will have professional flyers...and possibly a spotlight...and maybe a mic stand. We're trying to lessen the ghetto parent's basement feel and pander to the more upscale clients (think $3 PBR crowd instead of $1 PBR crowd).

East Village Lounge: 186 East 2nd Street between Avenue A and B
Day: Thursday, January 18th 2007
Run Time: 8:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Cost: FREE!
Drink Specials: $4 Coronas; $5 Well Drinks

The Caroline's show was rescheduled so I'll put up that info when I get around to it.

Also, I'm on myspace now. Do a people search for "Calvin S. Cato" and you'll find me as a penguin pimp. Seriously. Friend me; I'm so lonely...

No comments: