Monday, October 02, 2006

In The Beginning

It's a sad day when I have to reset a blog for the third time. I'm just bad at consistently writing in a public log. Hell, I'm not even that good at writing in my journal (like pen and paper). Perhaps it's just age (because I'm such a dinosaur at 22).

Anyway why am I doing this? Ostensibly it's to make announcements of my life and what-not. I'm not going to lie though; I really just need this as a place for me to put up the various things I've written for other media. Also, I will use this space to sharpen up my writing skills, so they'll be on the edge.

Also in a shameless plug (for the five people out there who will actually read this) I am now the host of a stand-up comedy show at a sweet-ass lounge in New York City (Lower East Side!!!).

Here are some details:
WHEN: Thursdays (starts October 5th)
TIME: 8PM - 10:00 PM
PLACE: East Village Lounge
186 East 2nd Street between Avenue A and B
COST: No cover!!!!!!!!!!! (Buy one $4-5 drink)

Finally, I was gang-raped by a bunch of mosquitoes and I am now wearing a sock on my arm.

Tune in soon; my next couple of posts will be old articles from the Wesleyan Argus that I wrote. Consolidation is fun! Can you tell I'm delirious from cold medication?

No comments: